Tools: Textiles, garments & dyestuffs glossary sub-group
Texiles, garments & dyestuffs glossary sub-group
Today's featured new glossary entry
Issues for discussion
- What specialist knowledge and skills do we have amongst members of this sub-group related to textiles, garments and dyestuffs?
- Are there particular topics individuals wish to focus on?
- How shall we allocate work on a weekly or bi-weekly basis?
- Should we form an editorial group?
- Should we establish some editorial standards?
- How should we establish new manuscript sources for the period 1627-1677, related to the themes of the glossary, and ideally to MarineLives, which we can image and transcribe as new sources for the glossary?
Existing glossary contributors
Dr Kimberly Alexander, Dr Aaron Allen, Dr Carolyn Arena, Cynthia Chin, Freyalynn Close-Hainsworth, Eglantine, Dr Karwan Fatah-Black, Helen Good, Colin Greenstreet, Tracey E Griffiths, Viveka Hansen, Heather Knight, Dr Marcin Krygier, M.L. Logue, the pseudonymous Mapnut, Dr Angela McShane, Angela Middleton, Frances Owen, Tim Parry-Williams, Dr Michael Pearce, Dr Sophie Pitman, Dr Jo Pugh, Dr Deborah Sherlock, Dr Stephen Snelders, Dr Samantha Thompson, Rebecca Unsworth